Are you having trouble making your mortgage payments?
Is the foreclosure sale date approaching?
Is your home worth less than you owe on it?
Be proactive and save your credit from foreclosure.
I specialize in helping homeowners who are heading towards default or who are already in the foreclosure process. Please take the time to browse through this site and gather the information that you are looking for. If, at any time, you have further questions about short sales, foreclosures or would like more information about our services you can email or call us and we will be happy to help you.
You have options. We understand that facing foreclosure is difficult and very stressful. An unprecedented number of Americans are facing default or already in foreclosure today. What many people do not realize is that they have the option of a short sale before the bank takes away their home. A short sale is an alternative to foreclosure and one that we assist you with.
Negotiating a short sale takes a team that is experienced and knows the short sale process. That is why it is critical to work with a REALTOR who has an intimate understanding of the local market and a loss mitigation advocate who has successfully facilitated short sales for years.
Having trouble making your mortgage payments?
Feeling the stress mounting with each missed payment and phone call from the bank?
Borrowing money from other sources to pay your mortgage?
Getting confused as to what your options are at this point?
Is your foreclosure sale date approaching?
- It's best to allow yourself as much time as possible to short sale your property, but if you're not sure you have enough time to conduct a short sale, contact us so that we can discuss your situation.
- Check out our Frequently Asked Questions section for more information on short sales
- Are you ready to take back your control? Have more questions? Contact us now.
Not sure if you qualify for a Short Sale?
Owe more on your property than what you could sell it for, especially after real estate commission, closing costs, late payments, late fees, interest, excise tax, title and escrow fees?
Have difficulty covering all your expenses each month?
Not have money in the bank to cover the difference of what you could sell your home for and what you owe the bank?
Want to know if you have any options left? See your options here.
Be Proactive and Save Your Credit From Foreclosure
- Foreclosure stays on your credit for up to seven years and can make it difficult to obtain another loan. Conducting a short sale minimizes the damage to your credit.
The Benefits of a Short Sale
- Your home gets sold and the mortage is fully paid off. The mortgage lender accepts a discounted payoff amount.
- Your credit record shows "Paid as agreed" or "Settled Debt" which looks better than a foreclosure.
- You have no out-of-pocket costs when completing a short sale, as the mortgage holder pays virtually all sales costs including title and escrow, commission, taxes, and approved property repairs.
- You can move forward with your life without having to worry about your mortgage payments.
- To find out if you qualify for a short sale go here and fill out the short sale prequalification form.
Experienced and Effective Short Sale Negotiator/Loss Mitigation Team
- Lenders commonly work with short sales we bring them because short sales often save them money. Mortgage servicers/banks can lose a lot more money if your property goes to foreclosure sale. We use our established relationships with lenders and asset managers to effectively negotiate the sale with them.
Here's How It Works
- We set an appointment to list your home as a short sale and begin marketing it to receive an offer before your property is sold at foreclosure auction. Our team's goal is to have an offer on your property within 30 days.
- The loss mitigator will assist you with gathering all of the financial information to support your hardship, put together all of the necessary forms, contact your lenders and begin the short sale process.
- We submit offer(s) on your property, the traffic report, the financial information, and other supporting documents to our contacts within the mortgage company or asset manager to negotiate the short sale of your property. We coordinate with title companies, attorneys, asset managers, mortgage insurance companies, trustees, etc. for the approval of your short sale.
For the truth about today's real estate market, watch this video.
Legal Disclaimer: All information deemed accurate and reliable. The information provided here is for educational purposes, is NOT legal advice and should never be considered a substitute for legal advice. Always consult a CPA, real estate attorney or tax attorney for legal counsel.